stop everything. The Badger is hiring.
Join the Badger Den and Shape the Future of Amazon Advertising
The Badger is Hiring - Join our Digital Marketing Team
The Person we're looking for
- Office in Austin, Texas: Austin has one of the most exciting startup cultures in the world. Combine that with Amazon Advertising’s rapid growth and you’ll be in for an exciting ride.
- PPC Skills: Knowledge of Amazon Ads is a plus, but we are more than willing to train the right candidate who has a background in Google/FB Ads or technical digital marketing.
- Communication with Clients: You’ll be using our Amazon PPC Software to provide 1-on-1 video walkthroughs and account insight. You’re also great on the phone with clients, too.
- Communication with our Content Team: You’ll share Amazon PPC News with our content team to help build videos for our YouTube Channel and Blog. Both of which are growing double-digit month over month since inception.
- A Strong Self-Guided Learner: PPC education never ends. This position will monitor Amazon PPC News & Strategy to be sure all of our information is industry-leading.
- Sharing What You Learn: We are building Ad Badger to be the Ad Espresso, Moz, Ahrefs, and Wordstream of Amazon PPC. We believe in providing courses, content, webinar, and other shares to help bolster our community.
- Customer Support & Engagement: We have a growing group of Amazon Sellers and we want to provide quick answers to their questions.
- Organized: You can balance your focus between larger accounts spending 250k/month and smaller ones spending 1,000/mo, as well as incorporating customer service into the mix.
- Warmth: You know how to make clients feel comfortable, provide them with confidence, and assurance when things don’t go as planned.
- A Paid Traffic Champ: There are a lot of PPC managers out there that set up an account, and only check it once a month. We’re not one of those PPC-Teams. You love pushing accounts forward on a regular basis. You are hungry and genuinely get excited when campaigns break records.
The ideal candidate
- A Lifelong Learner That Loves Paid Traffic. If you don’t get excited by a ticket to HeroConf, or don’t read PPC News, this position isn’t for you.
- Strategic Vision: When a campaign doesn’t work out the way you wanted it to, what is your reaction? Do your emotions impact your performance, or do you have the strategic vision to map your way out of a valley? Can you convey confidence to your clients?
- A Great Teacher: Can you help clients understand when a dip in CTR isn’t a bad thing? Can you help them understand how an increase in ad spend can lead to an increase in profit related to their target ROAS?
- Confident & Self-Driven: A client wants to roll out an all broad match strategy. Do you have the initiative to hop on the phone with them and the confidence to explain why it’s not a good idea to go that broad? Are you comforting enough to not make them feel foolish in the process?
- Online Communication Skills: Do you know how to Control-Tab between browser tabs? Is your WPM sky high? Can you convey a friendly, confident attitude through an email?
- Analytical Skills: Do you feel like giving someone a high-five after you create a Pivot Table? Do you know when to use VLOOKUP? When you look at account level metrics, do you have the urge to dig deeper and find the real reasons for performance changes?
- Salesmanship: We are only as good as the client thinks we are. When things go well – can you link our work to increased performance? When things aren’t going well – can you get people on board with the vision to improve?
- Ethical & Honest: We’re proud to talk about what we do or who we work with at the dinner table with our families.
- Not an Ecommerce Seller: We oversee nearly 10,000,000 clicks a year (and growing). To help our clients feel comfortable with their data, we prohibit our employees from owning an Ecommerce Store or Amazon Store (for consumer product goods).
- Technologically Inclined: You don’t need instructions on how to take screenshots, and you’re interested in faster ways to do so.
Day in The Life
- Customer Support: We provide world class support.
- Customer Videos: We send clients personalized videos welcoming them and showing them around the app.
- Contribute to Social Media: We love sharing Amazon PPC Advertising News & Strategies.
- Content Marketing: We’re building the Library of Alexandria of Amazon Advertising. We blog, we podcast, we share on social, and we make videos on Amazon PPC.
- Optimizing PPC Campaigns: One of the best ways to stay sharp on Amazon Advertising is to optimize client campaigns.
- Brainstorm: We’re a small team, and you’ll have plenty of input on the future of Ad Badger when it comes to product development and marketing.
Sound like a match?
Ad Badger is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.