Fantastic! Your special Facebook Group invitation is on its way to your inbox. We can’t wait to see you in The Badger Den.
The Badger is hiring:
Business Development Rep.
At Ad Badger, you’ll join a hard-working team dedicated to helping Amazon marketers and sellers. As a new member of Team Badger, you’ll contribute to growth, conversion, and retention.
We’re considered the go-to Amazon PPC tool, community, and training platform. We have the fastest-growing Amazon PPC blog and we launched the world’s first Amazon PPC podcast.
The Badger cares about quality. Expectations will be high, but your workload will always be fair and manageable. Your contributions will be openly appreciated.
If you believe that passion, team-work, and growth are the spices of life, this job is an excellent match for you. Staying organized, being adaptable, and a proactive attitude are all essential to this position.
Here’s a video from Michael, CEO and Badger BFF:
About the Person We Seek
- Remote: We’re based in Austin, Texas but this is a remote position.
- Technical Skills: You have experience using CRMs and tracking tasks in Asana.
- Organized: You can quickly refer to important data, such as who you connected with, when, when to circle back and reconnect, and why they would be an ideal client.
- Strong Communicator: You’ll assist lead call-backs and personalized video outreach.
- Passion for Growth: You’ll coordinate with our marketing team for new lead generation and campaigns. You’ll collaborate with our marketing team to create sales assets for prospective clients to build relationships and close deals.
- Warm, Friendly, and Fun: You know how to build relationships with LinkedIn and Facebook connections.
- Ambitious: We are not okay with skipping by. We have a culture of excellence and big goals.
The ideal candidate
- Has proven experience: You’ve previously worked as a sales assistant, as a sales focused outbound+inbound handler, or a similarly relevant role.
- Provides support: You will provide LinkedIn and Facebook support and schedule meetings with prospective clients. You’re comfortable sharing thorough KPI’s of sales calls booked and new leads with the team.
- Is confident and self-driven: Do you have the initiative to reach out and engage with prospective clients? Can you gain new LinkedIn and Facebook Connections like moths to a flame?
- Has strong organizational skills: You can find anything you seek within minutes because you document and execute sales processes so well! You are familiar with Google Sheets and project management tools.
- Has strong online communication skills: Do you know how to Control-Tab between browser tabs? Is your WPM sky-high? Can you convey a friendly, confident attitude through instant messaging?
- Brainstorms: We’re a small team, and you’ll have input on new methods and techniques for growing sales.
- Is ethical and honest: We’re proud to talk about what we do and who we work with at the dinner table with our families.
- Has an “Empty Cup:” There is no time for egos or know-it-alls. Understanding how to be knowledgeable, confident, humble, and helpful are core tenants of our culture.
- Is technologically inclined: You don’t need instructions on how to take screenshots and you’re interested in faster ways to do so.
Day in The Life - Job Description
Ad Badger is an early-stage startup. You will work closely with our sales and marketing team. Ad Badger sells both software and managed services. This position is primarily focused on selling managed services.
Below is a sampling of what a typical day may look like:
- Research: You’ll identify ideal customers (Larger Amazon Sellers), and use a variety of techniques to obtain contact information.
- Lead Generation: We will use a combination of tools to make first contact on social media (Linkedin & Facebook).
- Email Outreach: We don’t spam, but we do make thoughtful first touches.
- Communication & Lead Nurturing: This includes new leads you have found, inbound leads, as well as keeping old leads warm.
- Comfortable on Camera: Sending thoughtful, personalized videos can enrich an email exchange with a prospect.
- Networking: We aim to help make Ad Badger a brand that our customers know, like, and trust.
- Continued Education: BDR technology and strategy moves fast, you’ll be expected to keep up with the latest training & blogs to keep us ahead of the curve.
Sound like a match?
Ad Badger is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.