Michael gives you all the secrets to the Amazon PPC Universe in this solo episode. He divulges all the details of negative keyword management. He’ll discuss definitions, various management practices, and how to use the Ad Badger software to easily scan for negative terms. After this episode, you’ll walk away an expert on negative keywords.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 1:12 What Are Negative Keywords?
- 1:37 3 Kinds of Search Terms to Negate
- 2:56 How Bad Should It Get First?
- 6:36 Types of Negatives To Add
- 8:20 Daily Scans
- 12:00 Setting Up Your Scan
Links & Resources
- Amazon CTR 101: Improve Your Amazon Click-Through Rate
- What Is The Best Way To Fix Low Sales For My Amazon PPC Campaign?
- Is Exact Match Always Best?
- What Are Amazon PPC Negative Keywords? The Complete Guide
- 8 Solutions To Fix An Amazon Campaign With Too Many Keywords
- Why Amazon’s Search Query Performance Dashboard Is Awesome
- One Keyword, 8 Tools. Accuracy For Search Volume & Sales On Amazon
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.