Deals, Deals, & more Deals! Sean Stone of Stone’s Goods sits down with Michael as they discuss 4 different approaches to maximize your Black Friday and Cyber Monday selling. They give advice on how to tailor each strategy, and help you find which would work best for your selling goals. This episode is a must see before the holiday season.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 2:26 Sean’s Hopes From Santa
- 5:00 The Four Approaches
- 6:14 Max Profit Per Unit vs. Max Total Profit
- 8:18 Max Market Share
- 9:45 Balanced Approach
- 12:05 General Rule Of Thumb
- 13:30 Approach Based On Goals
- 17:25 Which Approach Is Best For You?
- 26:30 Lightning Deals & Prime Exclusive Discounts
- 31:30 Optimizing Your Deal
- 34:37 Should PPCers Own Promotions for Clients?
- 38:04 How Strategies Change For Each Approach
- 47:00 Final Thoughts
Links & Resources
- Where to find Sean Stone, Stone’s Goods, getlontra
- How Can I Best Use Brand Tailored Promotions?
- How Can I Grow My Organic Sales Percentage For Amazon PPC Campaigns?
- A Data-Oriented Approach To Amazon Prime Day Advertising
- Ramping Up For Cyber Monday And Black Friday With Data-Driven PPC Strategies [Re-Release]
- Overcoming Challenges Of Running Google Ads To Amazon Listings
- Why Amazon’s Search Query Performance Dashboard Is Awesome
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.