3..2..1.. Blastoff! Ad Badger Campaign Manager Olena Shmaiun sits down with Michael and shares her six steps for a successful product launch. They break down the launch process into categories including launch phase, long-term strategy, pre-launch prep, and more to make sure your control room is ready for takeoff.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 3:25 Product Launching Rundown
- 7:35 The Importance of Research
- 13:30 Setting Up Your Campaign
- 23:00 Moving Into Launch Phase
- 27:30 Optimizing As Solutions
- 30:00 Expanding Your Targeting
- 35:10 Long-Term Thinking
Links & Resources
- How To Do Keyword Research For Amazon PPC: Back To Basics (Classic)
- New Keyword Research Approach: Gain New Clients For Amazon PPC
- A Case For Segmenting Branded Keywords In Amazon PPC
- The Secret To Improving Your ACOS And Revenue For Your Amazon PPC Campaign
- The Complete Amazon Campaign Types Reference Guide
- Should You Segment Automatic Sponsored Product Campaigns?
- Amazon’s New Expanded Product Targeting: How Do I Make The Most Of It?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.