In today’s episode, we’ll see the result of the case study we did on an actual client’s campaign with 6,000 keywords. Then, discover Clement’s methodological approach, like keyword extraction algorithms, removing duplicate keywords, relocating keywords, and more!
Tune in and find out how Clement achieved a satisfying result after three weeks!
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 00:00 Overview: How Clement strategized the 6,000-keyword campaign
- 01:24 Intro
- 02:35 FIFA 2022 effect – Clement’s raspy voice
- 04:29 Recap of the previous episode
- 08:09 Solution #1: Keyword extraction algorithms
- 11:27 Solution #2: Removing duplicate keywords
- 17:20 Solution #3: Relocating keywords: 80/20 rule
- 19:23 Solution #4: Using a spreadsheet: Bolt file activity
- 19:57 Solution #5: Researching fresh keywords
- 21:40 Solution #6: Using the Amazon N-gram Analysis Tool
- 23:40 Solution #7: Maintaining a reasonable budget
- 26:24 Solution #8: Making bids on the new keywords
- 31:16 Presenting the “Comparing Table.”
- 34:14 Clement’s takeaway from this experiment
- 35:33 How Clement managed the entire process
- 36:44 Outro
If you like what you hear, leave us a video review! We might share it on the show.
Links & Resources
- The N-Gram Analysis Tool for Amazon Advertising | Ad Badger
- Case Study: How Do I Fix An Amazon Campaign With 6,000 Keywords? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- Ad Badger’s Amazon SEO Guide Part 0: Master Keyword List [The PPC Den Podcast]
- How to Create Single Keyword Campaigns in 20 Seconds with Ad Badger (and why you should)
- Negative Keywords in Amazon PPC – The Complete Guide
- New Keyword Research Approach: Find New Keywords for Amazon PPC [PPC Den Podcast]
- What Do I Do When a Keyword Doesn’t Convert? [PPC Den Podcast 95]
- How to use Broad vs Phrase vs Exact – in Amazon PPC Ad Groups
- What Are All the Amazon Keyword Categories?
- Getting Started with Ad Badger: The Positive Keyword Quick Attack
- How One Keyword Can Apply to Multiple Products [PPC Den Podcast 94]
- Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.