January is for reflection! Sit down with Michael as he reflects on the strategy to send Google ads traffic to Amazon. He’ll walk you through the five ways to measure success in the results you see from sending Google ads traffic to Amazon, as well as parting principles and key takeaways.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 2:25 An Overview
- 3:05 Per ASIN Results
- 4:10 Net Organic Position Change
- 5:10 Individual Keyword Improvements
- 6:50 Revenue Growth From Organic Keywords
- 8:25 Direct Amazon Sales Analysis
- 12:25 Boosting Brand Referral Bonus
- 12:45 Principles
Links & Resources
- How To Send Google Ads Traffic To Your Amazon Listing (Classic)
- Overcoming Challenges Of Running Google Ads To Amazon Listings
- Using Reverse ASIN On Your Own Product For New PPC Keywords
- How Can I Grow My Organic Sales Percentage For Amazon PPC Campaigns?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.