This episode is just one of a two-series Case Study episode with Clement Hynaux, Ad Badger’s Campaign Manager.
Let’s see how Michael and Clement work on an actual client’s problem who had 6,000 keywords in his campaigns. Is that too many keywords? Find out how two experts approach this challenge.
But the fun isn’t over yet!
Tune in next week for part two, where we will share the result of the campaign restructure.
- 00:00 Keyword Campaign – Topic Overview
- 02:45 Intro
- 03:57 Migration from Another Solution to (Ad Badger)
- 05:23 Importance of Account History
- 08:35 Data Analysis on Amazon PPC
- 10:25 Market and Data Analysis
- 13:39 Importance of Keyword Research
- 17:55 Tools for Keyword Research
- 20:25 Isolation of Branded Keywords
- 26:03 Bidding of New Keywords
- 28:05 Campaign Restructure
- 31:47 Outro
If you like what you hear, leave us a video review! We might share it on the show.
Links & Resources
- Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- How Do I Structure Amazon Campaign Names? [The PPC Den Podcast]]
- Campaign Naming Systems [PPC Den Podcast, Ep 8 — From the Archive]
- Should You Segment Your Branded Keywords In Amazon Ads? [PPC Den Podcast Ep. 40]
- How Should You Name Your Amazon PPC Campaigns?
- LIVE Amazon PPC Campaign Audit [PPC Den Podcast Ep 60]
- How to Create Single Keyword Campaigns in 20 Seconds with Ad Badger (and why you should)
- What To Do About Low Click – Low Sale Keywords [PPC Den Podcast 135]
- How Do I Optimize My Amazon Campaign Structure? [The PPC Den Podcast]