Brent Zahradnik from AMZ Pathfinder sits down with Michael to talk about potential starting bids for Amazon PPC Campaigns. They discuss where you should get your starting bids from, if you should use suggested bids, and different strategies for a variety of campaigns.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 5:49 Where Do You Get Your Starting Bids From?
- 9:10 Should You Use Suggested Bids?
- 9:30 Brand New Keywords & Themes
- 10:00 Keywords Related To Those Previously Used
- 14:30 Bids For Single Keyword Campaigns
- 18:15 ASIN Targeting Starting Bids
- 21:15 Category Targeting
Links & Resources
- Where to find Brent Zahradnik, AMZ Pathfinder
- 7 Personalities Of Amazon PPC Bid Optimizers
- Following Amazon’s Suggestions? The Mysterious “Suggested Bid”
- How Do I Make The Most Of Amazon’s New Broad Match Update?
- How To Incorporate “Adjust Bids By Placement” Into Your Keyword Bids (Part 1)
- How To Incorporate “Adjust Bids By Placement” Into Your Keyword Bids (Part 2)
- Make Your Best Keywords Better With Single Keyword Campaigns
- Answered Prayers: Negative ASIN Targeting Comes To Auto Campaigns
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.