What Would Alfredo Do? This week, Michael sits down with Ad Badger PPC Campaign Manager Alfredo Roselli to talk about his Amazon PPC strategies, tactics, and best practices. The pair discuss how to fix campaign structures, increasing coverage, ACOS data delays, and more!
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 3:55 Alfredo’s Productivity Philosophy
- 5:55 “Coverage” as a PPC term
- 9:55 Picking Up On The Nuances
- 11:20 Fixing a Campaign Structure
- 13:40 Implementing N-Gram Analysis
- 18:40 Increasing Coverage With Sponsored Display
- 23:50 Dealing With High SKU Accounts
- 29:14 Looking At ACOS With Data Delays
- 33:42 Search Behavior Randomness
Links & Resources
- Answered Prayers: Negative ASIN Targeting Comes To Auto Campaigns
- How Product Targeting In Manual Campaigns On Amazon Actually Works (Classic)
- How Ad Badger Reduced ACOS From 45% To 35% In Two Weeks In May 2022
- How Do I Make The Most Of Amazon’s New Broad Match Update?
- How Do I Implement N-Gram Analysis On Amazon PPC?
- How Do I Make Excellent Amazon Sponsored Display Videos On Budget?
- The Sponsored Display Double-Tap
- Amazon’s New Sponsored Display Audiences
- One Keyword, 8 Tools. Accuracy For Search Volume & Sales On Amazon
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.