In this episode, Michael and Ad Badger’s Account Manager, Michael Tejeda, look into another client’s case. Starting out at the rank of seven or eight, the product was able to reach number one and then dropped back to three. These two Amazon PPC experts will examine the factors that contribute to the low BSR, the strategies that can be employed to improve its ranking, and how to ensure it recovers from the drop and stays high.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 00:00 BSR (Best Sellers Rank)
- 02:03 Intro
- 03:14 Case Study discussion with Michael Tejeda
- 05:11 Client’s BSR history
- 07:39 Basic Ad coverage
- 09:43 80/20 Rule
- 12:59 What was done to reach BSR one?
- 15:27 How much can we effectively manage?
- 18:07 Hit the bottom of the funnel
- 19:26 Does BSR even matter?
- 23:19 How do you track BSR?
- 24:23 Why did the BSR fall from one to three?
- 25:57 How do you measure visibility?
- 26:41 What will be the strategy for the product?
- 28:34 Recap of the case study
- 30:17 Outro
If you like what you hear, leave us a video review! We might share it on the show.
Links & Resources
- Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing:
- How Do I Maximize Sales With Amazon’s Product Opportunity Explorer? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- What Do I Do When My Amazon PPC Has Hit The Point of Diminishing Returns? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- 10 Real Amazon Advertising Horror Stories & How to Survive [The PPC Den Podcast]
- Why Should I Optimize Prices on Amazon Advertising? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- How One Keyword Can Apply to Multiple Products [PPC Den Podcast 94]
- Amazon Key Metrics: What Do I Track & How Do I Influence It? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- Should You Use Amazon Ad’s New Budget Rules? [PPC Den Podcast 148]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.