In this special episode, Michael gives his listeners an inside look at the Amazon advertising industry and provides helpful insight and advice.
In January, Ad Badger ran experiments to identify problems in three Amazon accounts. The first was a campaign with too many keywords. The second was an experiment to see the effect of adding additional campaign types to a product that only had the standard sponsored products. The third problem was related to optimizing bids. Michael summarizes the results and discusses more topics as well!
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 00:03 Exploring the Amazon Advertising Industry with $300 Million in Annual Spend
- 01:25 Experimenting with Amazon PPC Management: A Recap and Conclusion
- 02:39 Exploring Easy Value-Add Strategies for Amazon PPC
- 07:45 Exploring Duplicate Hunters and Broad Match Changes
- 11:15 PPC Trends and Optimizations for Amazon Advertising
If you like what you hear, leave us a video review! We might share it on the show.
Links & Resources
- Case Study: How Do I Fix An Amazon Campaign With 6,000 Keywords? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- 8 Solutions To Fix An Amazon Campaign With Too Many Keywords [The PPC Den Podcast]
- Case Study: How Do I Fix A Bad Amazon Campaign Structure? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- How Do I Transform My Amazon PPC Campaigns With A Strategic Restructure [The PPC Den Podcast]
- Case Study: How Do I Recover From An Amazon BSR Low Ranking? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- How Do I Use Amazon BSR To Increase My Rankings And Sales? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing