Level up your Amazon PPC Marketing this year with Abe Chomali of XP Strategy PPC Management. Abe sits down with Michael to discuss how to develop your Amazon PPC account strategies to become a better Amazon marketer, including the shift from mechanical to creative advertising, the flow of account analyzing, the importance of note taking, and more.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 2:18 The Importance of Note Taking
- 10:20 The Shift From Mechanical To Creative
- 18:26 How Do I Start Creating My Own Strategies?
- 23:50 The Learning Flow
- 31:40 Words Of Encouragement From Abe
Links & Resources
- Where to find Abe Chomali, XP Strategy PPC Management
- Case Study: How Do I Fix A Bad Amazon Campaign Structure?
- How To Become An Advanced Advertiser For Amazon PPC Campaigns
- Bidding On Branded Keywords: What Happens When You Turn Them Off?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.