Live and in person, Joshua Rawe of eSpark joins Michael in a podcast studio for this episode. They discuss a multitude of topics, including the newly released brand tailored promotions. They give you tips on how to best use these brand tailored promotions to your advantage.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 Introduction
- 1:15 First Meeting
- 2:38 How This Started
- 3:30 Podcast Pros
- 9:25 Last Zap You’ve Made?
- 12:20 A New Strategy
- 14:20 Defining Brand Tailored Promotions
- 17:15 How Much Should Go To Sponsored Display?
- 21:52 Does ChatGPT Hold Up?
- 27:43 Using Your Email List
- 32:20 Is Amazon Right For Your Product?
- 36:45 Turn On Brand Tailored Promotions!
39:00 In Mike’s Shoes
- 47:00 Wrapping Up
Links & Resources
- Where to find Joshua Rawe, eSpark
- How Do I Make Excellent Amazon Sponsored Display Videos On Budget?
- How Can I Use ChatGPT To Advance My Amazon PPC Campaign?
- How Should I Analyze My Data For My Amazon PPC Campaign?
- How Can I Beat A Summer Amazon PPC Slump?
- Ad Badger & Bobsled Marketing: Keep Your Amazon Team On The Cutting Edge
- Case Study: How Do I Fix A Bad Amazon Campaign Structure?
- How Do I Optimize My Amazon Campaign Structure?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.