Trivium’s Mina Elias sits down with Michael and shares words of wisdom about Amazon’s Search Query Performance Report. He outlines different ways to use the system, additions to his process that contribute to success, and general rules to live by when it comes to Amazon advertising. A great episode for those looking to expand their knowledge on the SQPR and Amazon PPC practices.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 2:40 Dubai Life
- 6:30 An Important Preface
- 9:45 Defining The Search Query Performance Report
- 12:00 Mina’s Additions To The SQPR
- 14:30 Normalization
- 21:25 Beta Use Cases
- 25:30 Take Your Time
- 28:40 The 3 Modes
Links & Resources
- Where to find Mina Elias, Trivium
- Why Amazon’s Search Query Performance Dashboard Is Awesome
- How Do I Improve Amazon Total ACOS Fast? Boost Organic Ranking
- The Wait is Over… Search Term Reports for Sponsored Brand Ads are Here
- Bidding On Branded Keywords: What Happens When You Turn Them Off?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.