One of our clients joins the show this week to discuss the importance of creating productive e-commerce and Amazon PPC-er partnerships, including why communication matters so much, and setting realistic goals. Dan Daubendiek of American Mutt Tools and Olena Shmaiun, campaign optimizer at Ad Badger, hope to help you create great working relationships of your own with their framework.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 5:49 Why we think this episode is important
- 9:23 Why open communication on data is awesome
- 12:39 How did you learn to be an awesome communicator?
- 15:20 How do we take action based on communication?
- 19:31 Best meeting structure between client and Amazon PPC-er?
- 21:45 Best tools between client and Amazon PPC-er?
- 24:15 What’s a good framework for setting achievable goals?
- 28:00 What do we do when a goal isn’t achieved?
- 32:20 How to help clients understand their goals?
- 37:30 Advice for having a great Amazon PPC relationship
- 41:00 How do I figure out who to work with?
- 43:27 What can Ad Badger Managed Services do better?
- 46:04 Your homework: Stay on the same page.
Links & Resources
- Where to find Dan, American Mutt Tools
- How to Get the Most Out Of Amazon PPC Management
- 10 Tips to Become A Great Amazon PPC Manager
- Want Ad Badger to Manage to Your Amazon PPC?
- All About ACOS for Amazon
- Amazon Advertising Stats
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.