With all the talks of the next possible financial crisis, what can we do about it? Will it affect our conversion rate?
In this episode, Michael is joined by Adam Mellott of Better AMS. It’s so interesting how Adam shares his thoughts on how to evaluate the buyer activity post-prime day. Education is always key, and let’s all learn from their vast experience in the Amazon PPC world!
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:35 Who is Adam Mellott of Better AMS
- 05:07 Overview of Strategies for Evaluating Activity Post-Prime Day
- 07:32 Buyer fatigue
- 10:59 What are the concerns of Amazon PPC clients?
- 14:35 What actions do we do to light the path forward?
- 15:33 What do we do if you want your products to be visible?
- 17:37 Should I just go hard on 50% of my product?
- 23:23 Do you think we’ll ever live in a post-rank world?
- 27:07 Amazon Updates – New Ad Types
- 29:23 Sponsored Display Ads Amazon
- 33:06 Outro
If you like what you hear, leave us a video review! We might share it on the show.
Links & Resources
- Where to find Adam Mellott: https://betterams.com/
- Your Guide to Amazon Prime Day 2021 [PPC Den Podcast 130]
- How to Optimize for Total ACOS Goals in Amazon Advertising [PPC Den Podcast 139]
- Thinking Strategically about Amazon Advertising [PPC Den Podcast #107]
- Amazon Key Metrics: What Do I Track & How Do I Influence It? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- Balancing Amazon PPC Optimization and Expansion [PPC Den Podcast #120]
- The Complete Amazon Campaign Types Reference Guide [PPC Den Podcast 150]
- How to Become an Amazon Sponsored Display Master [PPC Den Podcast #105]