Our biggest gripe with our newest favorite Amazon Advertising love, the Search Query Performance Dashboard (SPQD), was that it lacked an export button. Luckily for us, our guests found a solution! Mansour Norouzi of Incrementum Digital, Louis Robert of Thrasio, and Hamza Zulfiqar Tanveer of Upswing Services joined Michael this week to share their genius solution for exporting data from SQPD, and they also share how they use it.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 How this episode came together
- 2:04 First thoughts on SQPD
- 6:18 Client’s reaction to SQPD data
- 8:07 When to check SQPD data/ how to use it differently
- 16:49 Why use an HTML scraper
- 20:47 How HTML scraper works
- 38:07 Final thoughts
Links & Resources
- Where to find Mansour
- Where to find Louis
- Where to find Hamza
- Free Chrome extension of HTML Scraper
- Search Query Performance Analyzer
- Mansour’s video explaining how to use the Search Query Performance Analyzer
- 🦡 Connect with Ad Badger’s CEO and The PPC Den host, Michael Facchin
- Get a product tour of the Ad Badger App, the most powerful toolset to automate and monitor your Amazon campaigns.