Ad Badger PPC Campaign Manager Michael Tejeda joins Michael to discuss growth opportunities for your campaigns. They explore how to combat the challenges of scaling your Amazon campaigns by using head vs. tail keywords, and how to utilize the Search Query Performance Report to your advantage. A great episode for those looking for new areas to expand their campaigns.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 2:03 How To Tackle Scaling
- 4:56 Exploring a New Area of Growth
- 6:07 Head vs. Tail Keywords
- 7:58 Search Query Performance Report
- 10:11 How to Best Edit Your Phrasing
- 14:12 Overview of Keyword Strategy
Links & Resources
- Launching 54 Campaigns To Rank Multiple Products In The Top 10 On Amazon
- How Do I Maximize Sales With Amazon’s Product Opportunity Explorer?
- A Case For Segmenting Branded Keywords In Amazon PPC
- Why Amazon’s Search Query Performance Dashboard Is Awesome
- How Do I Improve Amazon Total ACOS Fast? Boost Organic Ranking
- Should You Segment Automatic Sponsored Product Campaigns?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.