In this week’s episode, Alfredo Roselli, an Ad Badger Campaign Manager, is here to help us figure out what are the best practices after the peak in quarter 4. Tips are shared on how to increase conversion rate even after the holiday bonanza. Are there strategies we can still do to grow that sale? Let’s find out…
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:33 Intro of Alfredo Roselli
- 02:37 What to do after Black Friday, Cyber Monday
- 03:39 Tip #1: Be sure you have your targeting ads on
- 04:51 Tip #2: Have “gifting” keyword
- 06:17 Tip #3: We should never be budget-capped
- 07:12 Tip #4: Don’t miss out on opportunities
- 08:16 Historic data after Black Friday, Cyber Monday
- 09:38 Tip #5: Normal good PPC optimization – Expected Value Evan
- 11:34 What to do with the historic data at hand?
- 13:33 What does your Optimation cadence look like?
- 18:07 General Tips on Quarter 4 Conversion Rate summarized
- 20:07 “Burnout Barry” – tired of Amazon PPC
- 25:32 “Mad Max” – Amazon PPC day trader
- 30:22 Summary and Outro
If you like what you hear, leave us a video review! We might share it on the show.
Links & Resources
- High Quality Bid Optimization and Keyword Graduation – Amazon PPC Software Review – Ad Badger App
- Q4 Strategy for Amazon Advertising in 2021: How Do You Prepare? [PPC Den Podcast 147]
- How You Can Approach Seasonality in Amazon PPC [PPC Den Podcast 127]
- How To Find Winning Keywords For Manual Campaigns – Amazon PPC
- Amazon Advertising Stats [PPC Den Podcast Ep. 5]
- Getting the Most Out of Amazon PPC Management [PPC Den Podcast 122]