Today’s episode is part two of our experiment on a client’s low BSR.
Michael and Ad Badger Account Manager, Michael Tejeda, got an in-depth look at the techniques and strategies used to recover from a low BSR. They will also show us the exact steps to take in order to improve our Amazon rankings, including optimizing listings, increasing reviews, and improving customer service. They will also discuss some of the common mistakes sellers make when trying to improve their BSR so that we can avoid them in the future.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 00:00 Optimizing for BSR: A Follow-Along Journey and Results
- 01:28 Intro
- 02:39 Analyzing Amazon PPC Performance: Interpreting Results and Best Practices
- 04:08 PPC Strategy for Q4 and Q1 of 2023
- 05:46 Analysis of Sales Performance for Multi-Product Listing on Amazon
- 08:03 Analysis of PPC Performance Impacted by Stock Availability
- 09:43 Analysis of Retooling an Amazon FBA Product Launch Strategy
- 11:29 The Impact of Price Sensitivity on Amazon PPC Rankings
- 14:35 Exploring the Differentiation of Luxury Products in the Marketplace
- 15:58 Analysis of Year-Over-Year Performance Increase for PPC Strategy
- 18:22 Successful PPC Management: A Conversation with Michael Tejeda.
If you like what you hear, leave us a video review! We might share it on the show.
Links & Resources
- Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing:
- Boost Amazon Organic Ranking – Run Google Ads to Your Amazon Listing [Ad Badger X Search Scientists]
- 5 Important Factors That Influence Amazon Ranking [PPC Den Podcast 136]
- How do I Improve Amazon Total ACOS Fast? Boost Organic Ranking [The PPC Den Podcast]
- How Do I Maximize Sales With Amazon’s Product Opportunity Explorer? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- What Do I Do When My Amazon PPC Has Hit The Point of Diminishing Returns? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- 10 Real Amazon Advertising Horror Stories & How to Survive [The PPC Den Podcast]
- Why Should I Optimize Prices on Amazon Advertising? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- How One Keyword Can Apply to Multiple Products [PPC Den Podcast 94]
- Amazon Key Metrics: What Do I Track & How Do I Influence It? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- Should You Use Amazon Ad’s New Budget Rules? [PPC Den Podcast 148]