Another mind-blowing conversation between Michael and Elizabeth Greene as they break down Amazon ACOS into actionable pieces. Another diagnosis and forecasting tool that Elizabeth created to make our Amazon seller experience way easier!
Let’s discover more as we watch and listen to these two brilliant minds!
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 00:00 Topic Overview
- 00:13 Introducing Elizabeth Greene
- 01:17 Intro
- 02:36 Michael and Elizabeth’s collaboration on Amazon PPC
- 04:06 Elizabeth’s New YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/f2rRUMGou7o
- 08:00 Elizabeth’s Spreadsheet on How to Calculate ACOS
- 11:00 Elizabeth’s formula for forecasting ACOS
- 14:16 Defining the ACOS formula
- 19:33 Can PPC influence conversion rate?
- 20:15 Example: How to calculate ACOS with the formula
- 22:00 When do we use this formula?
- 29:01 Closing remark
If you like what you hear, leave us a video review! We might share it on the show.
Links & Resources
- Where to find Elizabeth Greene: Junglr – YouTube
- Elizabeth Greene’s A NEW way to calculate ACoS
- How to Forecast Your Amazon PPC Approach [PPC Den Podcast]
- 5 Hidden Amazon PPC Ratios [PPC Den Podcast 118]
- What Ad Metrics Should I Track Weekly for Amazon? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- Balancing Amazon PPC Optimization and Expansion [PPC Den Podcast 120]
- 3 Reasons You’re Still Not Using Bulk Sheets and What to Do About It [PPC Den Podcast 119]
- Why Amazon’s Search Query Performance Dashboard is Awesome [PPC Den Podcast]
- 10 Real Amazon Advertising Horror Stories & How to Survive [The PPC Den Podcast]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.