Are you Scared Sammy or Aggressive Andy? In this solo episode, Michael walks through takeaways from The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel, and how those lessons apply to your Amazon PPC Campaigns. He’ll discuss the importance of luck, the bias of recency, managing search term reports, different scenarios implementing these lessons through Scared Sammy and Aggressive Andy, and more!
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 00:27 The Psychology of Money
- 1:00 The Importance of Luck
- 1:50 Time Horizons & Risk Tolerance
- 2:37 The Bias of Recency
- 5:00 Managing Search Term Reports
- 8:10 Who Was Right?
Links & Resources
- The Wait Is Over… Search Term Reports For Sponsored Brand Ads Are Here
- Long Tail Search Terms: The Amazon PPC Silent Killer
- How Do I Identify And Handle Duplicates In Amazon Search Term Report?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.