Running external traffic to your Amazon listing is a great idea because it boosts ranking, boosts ROAS, and there’s a brand referral kickback. However, as Bobby Pulte of Search Scientists shares, it comes with challenges, including an imperfect click-path, a lack of reporting, and indirect tracking rank. This is an obstacle we recommend you overcome because it’s highly beneficial, and this episode provides the nine-step process for doing just that.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 Michigan mitten
- 03:54 Benefits of sending Google Ads to Amazon Listing
- 8:18 Three Challenges of sending Google Ads to Amazon
- 18:27 Nine Step Recommended Google Ads to Amazon Process
- 35:45 Behind the scenes
Links & Resources
- Where to find Bobby, Search Scientists
- How to Send Google Ads Traffic to Your Amazon Listing
- Learn More About Our Google Ads to Amazon Service
- Brand Referral Bonus
- A Look At Amazon’s New Sponsored Display Reports (Featuring Bobby Pulte)
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Get a product tour of the Ad Badger App.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.