The Problem With Optimizing Low-Converting Products (And How To Solve It)
On today’s episode, Mike & Stephen tackle a hairy situation for even the most seasoned of PPC veterans. What do you do when your products have a high Average Order Value (AOV) like $10,000 or $25,000 per sale but they’re extremely low converting? The guys explain how to extend your time-frame to gather more data, ways to keep your CPCs down, and how to compare to account averages, so you can bid without worry. See you in the Badger Den!
- 3:51 Regular bid optimization for a standard product
- 4:47 Real products with high AOVs
- 8:47 Expensive products lead to expensive CPCs
- 10:21 What if you only convert every 3 months?
- 11:58 Extended time-frame
- 16:09 Compare to account averages
- 19:52 Using search term reports to find keywords
- 22:40 What to do when things do convert?
- 24:06 Only do RPSB if you rake up 2-4+ conversions
- 25:25 How applicable are these strategies to you?
- 26:55 Keep these products in separate ad groups
- 28:56 Check our Ad Badger PPC optimization tool