“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”
These words from Victor Frankl carry Ad Badger during the global pandemic.
In this short but heartfelt episode of PPC Den, hear Mike’s wisdom for Amazon marketing when times are dire.
He recommends focusing on mindset, getting practical with financial modeling, prevailing forward in spite of obstacles, and surrounding ourselves with like minded growth-seeking beings. He also offers ‘rapid fire’ tips at the end.
We aren’t fluffing the hype when we say that you won’t want to miss this episode.
Thank you for joining us, and we’ll see you in The Badger Den.
- 00:00 Words of wisdom
- 04:20 Focus on mindset
- 06:04 Financial modeling
- 06:27 Don’t stop moving forward!
- 08:00 Community, community, community
- 08:50 Rapid fire tips and wisdom
- 10:00 Farewell
Watch Mike & Stephen on YouTube
Links & Resources
- Man’s Search for Meaning – Victor Frankl (book)
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) and Your Amazon PPC Campaigns
- Our free Facebook group
- Amazon’s blog, Day One
- Amazon on price gouging
- Ad Badger app Product Tour [2020 Updated, New Features]
- PPC Den Podcast Voicemails
- Get to know Michael
- Ad Badger’s Amazon PPC Membership Academy
- Ad Badger’s YouTube channel
We’d like to thank our podcast editor, James Ede, and our video editor, Pedro Moreno, who always make our media dreams come true. Without them, this would be a heck of a lot more challenging!
We’ve worked with James and Pedro since the beginning and we are proud to have them in our Badger Nation.