Should I sell or should I vend? Adam Riback of CFS Brands sits down with Michael to talk about what it’s like to be a seller vs. a vendor, in relation to Amazon PPC campaigns. They dive into differences between the two, pros and cons of both, and how these different positions affect their marketing.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 4:26 Being a Seller vs. a Vendor
- 7:03 Why Should You Become A Vendor?
- 11:05 ECommerce Operations
- 20:04 Price Optimization Limitations
- 34:50 Marketing To Sellers vs. Vendors
- 44:30 The Next Frontier
- 59:00 Ad Badger Software Tool
Links & Resources
- Where to find Adam Riback, CFS Brands
- Prime Day Preparation: Capitalizing On The Most Important Days Of The Year
- How Do I Improve Amazon Total ACOS Fast? Boost Organic Ranking
- Why Should I Optimize Prices on Amazon Advertising?
- How Do I Fix My Decreasing Conversion Rate On Amazon Advertising?
- Amazon’s Marketing Stream Explained: A Technical Breakdown
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.