In this episode, Michael and Mansour Norouzi of Incrementum Digital discuss how to measure a business’s growth and what to consider when analyzing Amazon market share. They emphasize the importance of looking at demand when measuring growth and how to avoid prejudging a situation. They also talk about how Amazon has been releasing first-party market analysis tools, such as the Product Opportunity Explorer, Search Query Performance, and Brand Analytics to give more insight into the market. They share tips on how to best use these tools and the value they provide.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 00:00 Interview with Mansour from Incrementum Digital
- 01:23 Intro
- 03:14 Impact of First-Party Data on PPC Performance with Badger Nation
- 05:23 Market Analysis Tools for Amazon Advertising
- 10:32 Category Insights Tool for Improved Brand Analytics
- 12:16 Marketplace Filters and Keyword Search Functionality
- 17:05 Niche Selection Tool
- 19:13 Market Trends for Mushroom Herbal Supplements
- 23:29 Market Trends with a Chart and Analyzer
- 25:30 Search to Purchase Ratio and Conversion Rate per Price Range
- 27:45 Search Purchase Ratio, Conversion Rate, Return Ratio, and Reason for Returns
- 32:25 Offer and Selection Metrics
- 36:28 ASINs and Product Popularity in the Light Therapy Products Category
- 38:30 Exploring the Benefits of Using the Product Research Tool
- 41:22 Conversation on Favorite Features of Performance Tracking
- 43:08 Incremental Digital
If you like what you hear, leave us a video review! We might share it on the show.
Links & Resources
- Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing:
- Incrementum Digital’s Website and LinkedIn.
- How Do I Increase My Amazon Market Share? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- How Do I Maximize Sales With Amazon’s Product Opportunity Explorer? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- Why Amazon’s Search Query Performance Dashboard is Awesome [PPC Den Podcast]
- How to Raise Lifetime Value with Market Basket Report [PPC Den Podcast Ep 65]
- What Consumer Behavior Says About You: Amazon Brand Analytics [PPC Den Podcast Ep 66]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.