Trivium’s Vince Montero talks with Michael about how to combat rising CPC costs in your Amazon PPC Campaigns. They evaluate the source of CPC inflation and discuss helpful tips and strategies to stay competitive in the selling environment, even with the rising Costs Per Click.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 3:30 Cause of CPC Inflation
- 6:50 Evaluating the CPC Increase
- 10:06 Discovering New Ad Types
- 14:11 Amazon’s New Video Placement
- 19:30 Taking A Look At Your Competitors
- 22:55 Closing Thoughts
Links & Resources
- Where to find Vince Montero, Trivium
- PPC Checklist
- How To Send Google Ads Traffic To Your Amazon Listing (Classic)
- The A-Z Of Amazon SEO And How To Rank Your Product On Amazon
- How Do I Find New Areas To Scale My Campaign?
- How To Segment Branded Keywords In Amazon Ads
- The Complete Amazon Campaign Types Reference Guide
- How Do I Identify And Handle Search Term Duplicates In Amazon Advertising?
- What To Do About Rising CPCs (PPC Boosters Series)
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.