Junglr’s Elizabeth Greene joins Michael to discuss account practices for Amazon ASIN accounts, and how those practices differ based on account size. They share their thoughts on different activities that scale, campaign structure, how to focus your optimization efforts, and more.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 10:40 Elizabeth’s Observations With Account Size Differences
- 14:30 What Products Should I Be Optimizing?
- 19:05 Analyzing Outside Your Best Practices
- 21:08 Activities That Scale
- 27:46 Tackling Weak Spots
- 33:23 Analyzing Low Impact Product Practices
- 40:08 Determining Where To Focus Your Time
- 43:05 Final Thoughts
Links & Resources
- Where to find Elizabeth Greene: Junglr – Youtube
- The Problem With Optimizing Low-Converting Products (And How To Solve It)
- What Is A Good Amazon Campaign Naming Structure?
- The Complete Amazon Campaign Types Reference Guide
- Find Your Bid Style: Which Of These 7 Amazon PPC Personalities Are You?
- How Do I Implement N-Gram Analysis On Amazon PPC?
- Case Study: How Do I Fix A Bad Amazon Campaign Structure?
- Why Amazon’s Search Query Performance Dashboard Is Awesome
- 5 Hidden Amazon PPC Ratios
- How Do I Fix My Decreasing Conversion Rate On Amazon Advertising?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.