What is GPT? How does this work? Is this another AI tool that will replace many jobs? Will this change the world of Amazon Marketing?
Michael is joined by Joshua Rawe of eSpark in this week’s episode. Let’s join their fun as they test and discover what GPT can actually do.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 00:00 Getting to know Joshua Rawe
- 02:20 Intro
- 03:38 What is GPT?
- 04:48 How GPT works
- 09:45 Benefits of GPT for Amazon Marketers
- 13:45 How will GPT change our workflow?
- 15:53 Testing GPT
- 22:28 Will GPT change our “dystopian future”?
- 24:00 Will GPT replace Copywriters?
- 29:54 Will GPT replace Google Sheets and Excel?
- 35:47 Can GPT help me write Python scripts?
- 40:15 What else can GPT do for Amazon Marketers?
- 44:22 GPT in conclusion
- 49:09 Outro
If you like what you hear, leave us a video review! We might share it on the show.
Links & Resources
- Where to find Joshua Rawe: https://goespark.com/
- How Do I Evaluate Amazon Buyer’s Activity After Black Friday-Cyber Monday? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- How Do I Manage Amazon PPC to Make Quarter 4 Way Easier? [The PPC Den Podcast]
- 3 Strategies for Common Black Friday – Cyber Monday Amazon Advertising Worries [The PPC Den Podcast]
- 200 Episodes of Amazon PPC Growth [The PPC Den Podcast]
- What Do I Do When My Amazon PPC Has Hit The Point of Diminishing Returns? [The PPC Den Podcast]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.