Everybody loves a rapid-fire episode, so we teamed up with Jeff Lieber and Austin Hoggatt of Turnkey Product Management to go through five common issues in Amazon PPC campaigns, including how to fix multiple match types in a single campaign, what to do when branded terms are mixed with unbranded, how to remarket views in Sponsored Display and DSP, and more. If you enjoy getting lots of bang per episode, you’ll love this one.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 About Turnkey Product Management
- 4:12 Rapid fire Amazon PPC solutions
- 5:37 What is a common problem we see when auditing campaigns?
- 10:26 What do I do when branded terms mixed with non branded targets?
- 15:20 How do I retarget views marketing?
- 20:25 How do I do cross promotion in Amazon Advertising?
- 24:08 Who should focus on demographic targeting?
- 29:24 Pro tip: Keep everything separate.
Links & Resources
- Jeff Lieber and Austin Hoggatt of Turnkey Product Management
- Turnkey on Amazon Product Optimization
- Austin Hoggatt’s Ad Badger Testimonial
- Moneyball & 3 Filters to Use Weekly in Amazon
- The Complete Amazon Campaign Types Reference Guide
- A Case for Segmenting Branded Keywords in Amazon PPC
- Amazon Sponsored Display Ads: The Definitive Guide
- How Do I Get Started with Amazon DSP?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Get a product tour of the Ad Badger App.