Sean Stone of Stone’s Goods sits down with Michael to discuss 7 ways to grow organic ranking in your Amazon PPC Campaigns. They discuss discounts and deals, organic sales percentages, how to utilize Google ads, and more.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 3:37 Organic Sales Strategy: 2017 vs. Today
- 7:15 Defining Organic Sales
- 11:05 Non PPC Sales Percentages
- 21:27 Increasing Total Organic Sales
- 26:00 7 Things To Grow Organic Ranking
- 26:55 Lightning Deals, Prime Exclusive Discounts, 7 Day Deals
- 32:38 Organic Sales Percentage vs. Organic Unit Percentage
- 34:00 Single Keyword Campaigns
- 37:10 Google Ads
- 40:53 Email
- 45:55 Price Testing
Links & Resources
- Where to find Sean Stone: stonesgoods and getlontra
- Boost Amazon Organic Ranking – Run Google Ads to Your Amazon Listing [Ad Badger X Search Scientists]
- Amazon Conversion Rates: Boosting Your Organic Sales In 2020
- How Do I Fix My Decreasing Conversion Rate On Amazon Advertising?
- Launching 54 Campaigns To Rank Multiple Products In The Top 10 On Amazon
- Make Your Best Keywords Better With Single Keyword Campaigns
- New Keyword Research Approach: Gain New Clients For Amazon PPC
- Overcoming Challenges Of Running Google Ads To Amazon Listings
- How To Send Google Ads Traffic To Your Amazon Listing (Classic)
- How Do I Improve Amazon Total ACOS Fast? Boost Organic Ranking
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.