Take your sponsored brands to the next level! Ad Badger PPC Campaign Manager Michael Tejeda sits down with Michael to talk about the evolution of Amazon’s sponsored brand placements. They break down Amazon’s automated bidding feature, how to adjust for rest of search, making decisions based on your goals, and more!
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 3:00 Michael’s Alaskan Adventure
- 6:35 Why Sponsored Brands?
- 10:23 Breaking Down Bidding
- 16:30 Adjusting for Rest of Search
- 20:00 Making Decisions Based on Goals
- 22:14 Should This Be An Optimization Habit?
- 24:26 New To Brand
- 29:30 Final Takeaways
Links & Resources
- The Wait Is Over… Search Term Reports For Sponsored Brand Ads Are Here
- Bidding On Branded Keywords: What Happens When You Turn Them Off?
- How To Quickly Lower ACOS Using Bulk Operations
- Making Sense Of New To Brand Metrics
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.