Everyone wants to talk about keywords because keywords are hot fire flames in the PPC world. This week, Brent Zahradnik of AMZ Pathfinder joins Michael to talk about the foundations of keyword research for Amazon PPC in 2022 including strategic thinking and techniques. This episode is great for both beginners and more advanced PPC-ers who are looking to rearchitect their approach in 2022.
This episode is a rerelease of one of our most popular episodes. Please note the resources and link section for any relevant updates.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 Nancy shares what to expect in this episode
- 00:37 Why are foundations important?
- 05:29 Back to basics on Keyword Research
- 06:27 What is a keyword?
- 09:36 What is a target?
- 10:37 What is a search term?
- 12:52 Keyword Research goals
- 20:07 Does keyword research ever end?
- 24:59 Is it possible to test keyword research too fast?
- 28:53 Percentage of budget for keyword research?
- 32:10 Keyword Research tools on Amazon
- 38:48 Third party Keyword Research tools
- 46:17 Creating Keyword Research Pros
Links & Resources
- Where to find Brent
- RPSB: Still the Best Keyword Research Strategy?
- How to Use Reverse ASIN Lookups for New Amazon Keywords
- How Keyword Dumping Ruins Your PPC Campaigns
- New Keyword Research Approach: Gain New Clients For Amazon PPC
- One Keyword, 8 Tools. Accuracy For Search Volume & Sales On Amazon
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.