In this episode, Michael and Abe Chomali of XP Strategy PPC Management, discuss the effects of bidding on branded keywords and what happens if you turn it off. They will explore the potential impact on the overall performance and how it can affect the visibility of your products. They will also discuss the different tactics you can use to ensure your campaigns run smoothly even after turning off your branded keywords.
So, join us on this fun journey, explore all things branded keywords, and get ready to bid on them like a pro!
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 00:00 Overview: Branded Traffic in your PPC Campaign
- 01:00 Intro
- 02:11 Small talks with Abe Chomali
- 05:13 Bidding in my own name
- 08:18 Abe’s Experiment: Investing in a Client’s branded keywords
- 09:01 Protecting brand while ignoring the competition
- 14:20 Reducing brand traffic spend
- 17:05 Impact of branded traffic on sales
- 26:22 Shallow Keyword Depth
- 31:52 Branded and Non-branded reporting
- 34:06 Balancing branded spend and performance
- 36:02 Factors to consider in branded traffic
- 37:44 Interviewing Abe Chomali
If you like what you hear, leave us a video review! We might share it on the show.
Links & Resources
- How Ad Badger Manages Amazon Keyword Bidding
- The Basics of Doing Keyword Research for Amazon PPC Campaigns | Ad Badger
- How Do I Fix Low-Impression, Low-Click Keywords in Amazon PPC? | Ad Badger
- How Many Keywords Should You Have Per Amazon Ad Group? | Ad Badger
- How to Optimize Keywords with 0 Sales in Amazon PPC | Ad Badger
- Keyword Cannibalization in Amazon PPC | Ad Badger
- How One Keyword Can Apply To Multiple Products
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.