O, Canada! Michael is joined by Blair Forrest of AMZ Prep and resident Canadian. Blair and Michael chat about diving into Amazon Canada in under two weeks. They discuss the pros and cons of expansion, common misconceptions, and a step by step playbook on how to break into the country’s market.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 1:00 The Average Canadian Day
- 5:00 The Intent Behind Expansion
- 8:55 Pros and Cons of Expanding to Canada
- 9:20 Key Requirements
- 16:20 The Playbook of Expansion
- 26:20 Key Challenges
- 33:50 Closing Thoughts
Links & Resources
- Where to find Blair Forrest, AMZ Prep
- 10 Steps To Maximize Amazon FBA Inventory Limits
- Amazon Case Study: How Freshfield Conquered A Competitive Market
- Growing A Global Amazon Empire: How To Reach International Markets
- How Do I Perfect My Amazon Inventory Management? [PPC Den Podcast]
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.