Amazon’s new Product Opportunity Explorer is a great first-party tool for analyzing data, understanding the competition, and following market trends in any niche. This data benefits calm optimization plans, competitive analysis, budget allocation goals, and more. Michael Tejeda, Campaign Manager at Ad Badger, thoroughly dissects what data is available in each tab and why it’s great.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:41 Why is Amazon’s Product Opportunity Explorer exciting?
- 2:23 What is the Product Opportunity Explorer?
- 4:35 How it works: Niche details & different tabs
- 12:15 Where do you go after the products tab?
- 15:30 Best part of Customer Review Insight
- 17:08 What’s in the Search Terms in this Niche tab?
- 20:01 Takeaways from Insights Tab
- 24:53 Niche Trends Tab
- 27:11 How we’ll use Amazon Product Opportunity Explorer
- 33:12 Your homework for the day!
Links & Resources
- Getting the Most Out of Amazon PPC Management (featuring Michael Tejeda)
- Common Mistakes with Amazon Product Listings & How to Avoid Them
- When Auto Campaigns Don’t Work for New Product Launch on Amazon
- Amazon PPC Budgets: The How-To Guide
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Get a product tour of the Ad Badger App.