Fellow Amazon PPC-er Noemi Bolojan of ScaleWave.io and the Wizards of Ecom Podcast joins Michael to teach you how to become an Optimizer, otherwise known as an SEO expert. They explore keyword research, front-end and back-end keywords, metric tracking, the importance of third-party ranking, and more. This episode is a must-listen for anyone interested in becoming a more robust marketer.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 3:10 How we PPC-ers learned Amazon SEO
- 7:23 Keyword research for PPC & SEO
- 16:58 Which keywords to begin with?
- 23:59 Where do these keywords go?
- 31:56 What do I do with backend keywords?
- 36:25 How important is third-party rank tracking?
- 39:57 How do I track metrics to compare progress?
- 44:24 What boosts CVR and CTR?
- 53:16 How can I be technical with my creative?
- 55:10 Use this as a rubric to know who to hire!
Links & Resources
- Where to find Noemi, ScaleWave.io
- Wizards of Ecom Podcast
- Ad Badger’s Amazon SEO Mini-Series
- The Complete Amazon Advertising Evergreen Campaign Strategy Guide
- Why Long Tail Search Terms Are Amazon PPC’s Silent Killer
- How to Send Google Ads Traffic to Your Amazon Listing (Classic)
- Filters To Live By: What Custom Filters Do I Need For Amazon Advertising?
- How Do I Perfect My Amazon Inventory Management?
- Why Should I Optimize Prices On Amazon Advertising?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy