Amazon PPC is a game of finding areas to amplify or diminish, and some of the best tools in your arsenal are filters. Whether you’re a newbie or a pro, this episode of the show, featuring Amazon PPC Expert and resident badger, Clement Hynaux, is sure to fire up new ideas of filters to live by. Keyword filters. Target filters. Brand analytics filters. And more! All of the filters! Listen to this episode because it’s time to badger up.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 7:25 Campaign Level Filters & action items
- 8:45 Ad Group Level Filters best practice
- 9:16 Keyword/ Target/ Search Term/ Product Ad Filters
- 9:50 Where to find these filters
- 11:50 How do you determine what filters you need?
- 14:19 How do you determine what’s high-click without orders?
- 18:42 Brand Analytic, SQPD, Product Opportunities, Brand Metrics Filters
- 20:56 Filter: High-click, non-converting spend
- 24:09 Filter: High spend, no orders
- 26:32 Filter: Lots of clicks with high/ low ACOS
- 29:18 Filter: High impression, low CTR
- 32:37 Filter: Few impressions, few clicks
- 33:34 How to create more comprehensive filters
- 35:38 Product Filters & Placement Filters
- 37:28 Your homework: Get your filter game up!
Links & Resources
- 3 Filters to Use Weekly In Your Search Term Report on Amazon
- ACOS for Amazon: What is ACOS and How Do I Calculate It for Amazon PPC?
- 30 Filters and Bulk Actions in Ad Badger’s Amazon PPC Software
- Why Amazon’s Search Query Performance Dashboard Is Awesome
- How Do I Maximize Sales With Amazon’s Product Opportunity Explorer?
- Brand Metrics: How Do You Make the Most of It on Amazon Advertising?
- Amazon Advertising Stats (Updated Often)
- How Do I Fix Low-Click Search Terms on Amazon PPC?
- How Do I Identify and Handle Duplicates in Amazon Search Term Report?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy