Amazon’s new Sponsored Brands Attributed Purchase Report doesn’t perform miracles like telling you which keywords directly led to which purchase, but it does move us closer in that direction because it offers a lens into how people interact with your creatives.
Michael and Brent Zahradnik, of AMZ Pathfinder, explain everything you need to know about this new report, how to make the most of it, how it implicates Total ACOS, and more.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 2:20 Small talk: Swiss Army stable boy uniform
- 4:35 New report: Sponsored Brands Attributed Purchase Report
- 5:56 Where to find this new report & why it exists
- 12:35 What does Brand Halo have to do with it?
- 13:27 Breakdown of attribution type & purchase ASIN
- 16:30 How are consumers reacting to your creatives?
- 19:04 Action item: Insights from The Pivot Table
- 27:12 What this report is still lacking
- 32:04 How this implicates Total ACOS
- 35:04 Your homework: What to do now
Links & Resources
- Where to find Brent Zahradnik, AMZ Pathfinder
- Why No One Watches Your Amazon Sponsored Brand Videos & How to Fix it
- What’s Brand Halo in Amazon Advertising?
- How to Optimize Hundreds of Auto Campaigns at Once: The Pivot Table
- What Is A Good Amazon Campaign Naming Structure?
- Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy