The ability to mentally zoom in and out of different metrics in Amazon influences how strong of an Amazon PPC-er you are. In this episode, Clement Hynaux, a campaign manager at Ad Badger, explains the Macro Micro Macro mental model and an example of how it applies to common metrics like Total ACOS. Tune in to learn how to begin using this approach yourself.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 Snail joke
- 2:21 Meet Clement Hynaux, Ad Badger Campaign Manager
- 3:55 Don’t be tricked by account averages!
- 7:40 Macro – Micro- Macro as a mental model for Total ACOS
- 15:24 How the Macro – Micro – Macro mental model works
- 21:07 Total ACOS example of zooming in and out
- 29:50 How this mental model works for all metrics
- 31:26 Steve Jobs’s approach to wardrobe
- 32:24 How Ad Badger uses this in our Amazon PPC Software
- 36:56 How we use our software with Managed Services clients
Links & Resources
- Evolving Thoughts: Total ACOS for Amazon Advertising
- RPSB: Still the Best Keyword Research Strategy?
- Get Total ACOS Data with Ad Badger’s Amazon PPC Software
- What’s a Mental Model?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Get a product tour of the Ad Badger App.