Understanding Amazon PPC statistics and trends helps you be a better Amazon PPC-er by giving you an understanding of what’s happening market-wide and not just your niche, thus allowing you to avoid false positives and any data misunderstandings. In this episode, Stephen Noch of Ocean PPC and Michael dissect advertising trends from the last year and offer strategies for making the most of the new intel. Take notes, and optimize accordingly!
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 2:30 Small talk: Mike is a new dad! California is cold!
- 4:15 Amazon PPC Stats Overview
- 6:20 How does Amazon PPC data impact your work?
- 10:37 Amazon PPC Stats Trend: Average Order Value Decrease
- 13:20 Amazon PPC Stats Trend: Cost Per Click Decrease
- 14:08 Amazon PPC Stats Trend: ACOS Invariable
- 17:16 Takeaways & strategies with Amazon Stats Trends
- 20:49 Summary of Marketplace Month-by-Month Analysis
- 21:49 New: Amazon Stats Day of the Week Analysis
- 27:56 Slash PPC bids on Amazon Friday End-Of Day?
- 31:57 Amazon Highest AOV Days on Average
- 33:52 Amazon PPC Stats Trend: Campaign Types
- 44:20 Your homework: Optimize accordingly
Links & Resources
- Where to find Stephen, Ocean PPC
- Amazon Advertising Stats
- Why Should I Optimize Prices on Amazon Advertising?
- How Do I Fix My Decreasing Conversion Rate on Amazon?
- How Do I Evaluate Amazon Buyers’ Activity After Black Friday- Cyber Monday?
- Get Amazon Advertising’s Campaign Types Reference Guide
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy