Like the eyes in a painting following you down the corridor while a shrill cry echoes in the mist outside the cobwebbed window before the air turns black all around you, this special episode of The PPC Den featuring Elizabeth Greene of Junglr will have your hair standing on end.
Listen to these spooky stories in the dark, but keep a flashlight and pen nearby for the actionable steps shared so you’ll never fear the boogie man lurking in your Amazon PPC campaign shadows.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 Grab your candy & your popcorn
- 1:56 Haunted house vibes: Inactivity
- 6:38 Movie jump scare: % of ad spend without conversions
- 10:20 Werewolf: Placement percentages
- 13:16 The mind flayer: Ignoring market analysis tools
- 18:28 Mummy: Not checking product level ACOS & Total ACOS
- 21:06 Ghosts: Bad campaign structure
- 25:34 Murderous clown: Never using negatives
- 29:03 Cult of doom: Not running SBV or creative ad types
- 36:42 Ancient evil: Not knowing cost per impression model
- 42:04 Graveyard: Not tracking CVR over time
- 45:42 How to prevent living the spooky story
Links & Resources
- Where to find Elizabeth, Junglr
- Elizabeth’s LinkedIn
- How Do I Maximize Sales with Amazon’s Product Opportunity Explorer?
- How Do I Make the Most of Brand Metrics on Amazon Advertising?
- Why Amazon’s Search Query Performance Dashboard Is Awesome
- How Do I Export SQPD Data?
- How Do I Optimize my Amazon Campaign Structure?
- What Are Amazon PPC Negative Keywords? (The Complete Guide)
- Is RPSB Still the Best Keyword Research Strategy?
- Why No One Watches Your Amazon Sponsored Brand Videos & How to Fix It
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Get a product tour of the Ad Badger App.