Welcome to our new monthly fireside chats, where we’ll give you a behind-the-scenes understanding of what’s going on in The Badger Den! For this first episode, we review our most successful content in September, apps we like, launching new services, and more.
Ad Badger CEO and The PPC Den’s host, Michael Erickson Facchin, also explains why we prioritize certain Amazon PPC Software features over others. It hints at changes coming to our prices.
We’ll see you in The Badger Den!
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:41 Why bonus episodes?
- 2:12 Most popular content in September
- 5:14 App recommendations
- 9:43 What’s happening in Ad Badger?
- 16:40 Amazon PPC Software – Feature Prioritization
- 23:30 About Ad Badger Pricing (Changing soon)
- 24:59 What should we share next time?
Links & Resources
- How Do I Export Search Query Performance Dashboard Data?
- Mike’s LinkedIn Post
- Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs (book)
- Xero Accounting App
- Pry (Finance for Founders)
- Send Google Ad to Amazon Service
- Overcoming Challenges of Running Google Ads to Amazon Listings
- Get Total ACOS Data with Ad Badger’s Software
- Why Do I Need A New Strategy for Account Averages in Amazon Advertising?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Get a product tour of the Ad Badger App.