You used to be able to get away with bad campaign structure on Amazon, but now it could be costing you money. Alfredo Roselli, an Ad Badger campaign manager, explains what bad campaign structure looks like, how to fix it, and what to expect after you’ve made the improvements. This is like a back-to-basics Amazon PPC episode with a 2022 twist that you won’t want to miss.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 Meet Alfredo Roselli, Campaign Manager
- 4:00 Theme intro: Why care about campaign structure?
- 6:21 What does bad campaign structure look like in Amazon?
- 11:57 How do I fix poor campaign structure?
- 16:36 What’s the expected result of fixing campaign structure?
- 19:32 How to pace with campaign restructure?
- 24:37 No further advice. Just do it!
Links & Resources
- Campaign Naming Systems for Amazon Advertising (2019)
- How Do I Create Data-Driven Product Pages on Amazon? (Podcast)
- How Do I Create Data-Driven & Well-Optimized Amazon Product Pages? (Blog)
- The 6 Layers of Campaign Structure Complexity on Amazon PPC
- How Keyword Dumping Ruins Your Amazon PPC Campaigns
- The Basics of Doing Keyword Research for Amazon PPC Campaigns (Blog)
- 🦡 Badger’s CEO and The PPC Den host, Michael Facchin
- Get a product tour of the Ad Badger App, the most powerful toolset to automate and monitor your Amazon campaigns.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.