In this episode, Mike & Brett discuss the importance of campaign naming systems in Amazon PPC. Account structure and campaign naming are often the most overlooked AND the most undervalued concepts in all of Amazon advertising. If you haven't established any sort of campaign naming system yet, if you find yourself confused about which ad groups belong to which campaign, or if you just have no idea how to go about properly structuring your ad account, then THIS episode is for YOU.
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 2)
Links And Resources
Amazon advertising education shouldn’t stop here. Join the PPC Den Membership Academy.