The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
We finally did it. After months of planning, we’re happy to say we’ve recorded our first episode of the PPC Den, the world’s first Amazon PPC podcast.
This podcast is important to us as we continue our mission to produce the best Amazon PPC content. Every week, we publish written and video content, but we wanted another form of content to our arsenal: An Amazon PPC Podcast.
Not only is the podcast important to us, but it’s important to you–the Amazon seller. We live in the golden age of Amazon PPC advertising. This is the lowest competition is ever going to be to gain brand recognition on Amazon. Selling online is thriving, Amazon is constantly gaining customers, features are constantly being added to the Amazon ad platform, and then there’s us. At Ad Badger, we want you to dominate selling on Amazon.
In the first episode, we introduce you to the hosts, lay down some Amazon stats, and even answer a question from an Amazon PPC professional.
- 0:00 Introduction with Mike
- 0:58 Introduction with Brett
- 1:40 What is Amazon PPC?
- 2:27 The Growth of Amazon (sellers, ads, etc.)
- 5:14 How Amazon uses paid placement
- 6:37 What makes 2018 the Golden Age of Amazon advertising?
- 7:37 Amazon ads and customer experience
- 8:53 Getting started with Amazon PPC
- 10:56 Who are Mike and Brett?
- 13:15 Audience questions
- 14:35 Managing you Amazon brand
- 16:54 Mike talks e-commerce and Amazon PPC
- 18:00 Closing
Links & Resources
Join The Badger's Newsletter
and get ready to crush the competition
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 2)
- Campaign Naming Systems
- Product Targeting – Into the Great Unknown
- The Strangest, Most Popular PPC Strategy: The Keyword Dump
- Dissenting Thoughts on PPC Budgets
- First Look on New Bid Options in Amazon
- What We Love About Amazon PPC
- The Dreaded Amazon Data Reporting Delay
- All Things Negative Keywords
- Cranking Up Conversion Rates
- The Star-Crossed Lovers (Organic & Paid Traffic)
- How to Scale Using PPC – A Case Study
- The Ultimate Amazon PPC Roadmap
- Amazon Advertising Launch Strategy for New Products
- Our Gripes About Amazon Sponsored Brand Ads
- Should You Bid on Competitors’ Branded Keywords
- Making Sense of New to Brand Metrics
- Defining Your PPC Goals & Setting ACOS Targets
- The Latest Sponsored Brand Ad Updates
- An Introduction To Bulk File Operations
- Click Through Rate (CTR) Rundown
- The Importance of Indexation for Amazon PPC
- My 5 Predictions for the Future of Amazon PPC
- A Round-Table Discussion About Placement Settings
- The Complete Guide to Self-Auditing Your Campaigns
- Improving Your Account With Amazon Reports
- A Data-Driven Approach to Prime Day PPC
- Clickfraud, Who to Hire, and More Common Amazon PPC Questions
- Increase Conversion Rates for Sponsored Brand Ads
- Amazon DSP with Kiri Masters
- 4 Things Amazon Does Better than Google and Facebook
- Three Effective Ways to Optimize Amazon PPC Bids
- Promoting Your Products with Amazon Coupons
- Should You Segment Your Branded Keywords in Amazon Ads?
- What to Expect From 30 Days of Running Amazon Ads