Join Mike around the evening campfire once again for a timeless tale... The stars are shining bright, although instead of looking at constellations, we’ll be looking at campaign performance reports. Instead of listening to the ambience of the jungle, we’ll talk about amazon advertising strategies. In this week's episode, you'll hear the story of a client who was able to scale their Amazon business with a little bit of help from PPC & from The Badger. We cover a lot of different Amazon PPC related subjects on our podcast, but at the end of the day, it's all about actually putting them into practice and achieving the results you're looking for. This episode provides some great insight into what it takes to scale an Amazon business with PPC and how you can do the same. See you in the Badger Den!
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 2)
- Campaign Naming Systems
- Product Targeting - Into the Great Unknown
- The Strangest, Most Popular PPC Strategy: The Keyword Dump
- Dissenting Thoughts on PPC Budgets
- First Look on New Bid Options in Amazon
- What We Love About Amazon PPC
- The Dreaded Amazon Data Reporting Delay
- All Things Negative Keywords
- Cranking Up Conversion Rates
- The Star-Crossed Lovers (Organic & Paid Traffic)
Links And Resources
Amazon advertising education shouldn’t stop here. Join the PPC Den Membership Academy.