Hey everyone! Our topic this week is a really important one that a lot of Amazon marketers get confused about - LAUNCH STRATEGY. In this solo episode, Brett discusses his favorite Amazon PPC launch strategy for new products. We’ll talk about how to structure and setup your campaigns for launch, the pros & cons of this launch strategy, some things to look out for, and we’ll even try to establish some guidelines so you’re not feeling lost next time you’re ready to introduce a new product. Don't miss this one! I'll see you in the Badger Den.
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 2)
- Campaign Naming Systems
- Product Targeting - Into the Great Unknown
- The Strangest, Most Popular PPC Strategy: The Keyword Dump
- Dissenting Thoughts on PPC Budgets
- First Look on New Bid Options in Amazon
- What We Love About Amazon PPC
- The Dreaded Amazon Data Reporting Delay
- All Things Negative Keywords
- Cranking Up Conversion Rates
- The Star-Crossed Lovers (Organic & Paid Traffic)
- How to Scale Using PPC - A Case Study
- The Ultimate Amazon PPC Roadmap
Links And Resources
Amazon advertising education shouldn’t stop here. Join the PPC Den Membership Academy.